image:bourjois.co.uk


When it comes to make up, specifically on foundations, I prefer those that don't cake, doesn't have that heavy feel and isn't too thick on the face. Now, I do believe that you can only preach on something that you actually do or use, so here's the foundation that I actually use and that I can attest to, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation...

What I love about this product is that when I have it on, it's like part of my skin. Very fine to the touch you'd think you don't have any foundation at all but if you look in the mirror you actually get the perfect coverage.

It's also healthy for the skin they say because it has got some natural stuff mixed in with it that does good for your skin, which is a great plus since the closer to natural the better but as long as it does its purpose, I'm very happy with it.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that they don't sell it here in the Philippines, I think ..hmm ---- so i have to ask my sister in the UK to send me my Bourjois *pout*


Anyways I'll update more on some pictures of me using it.



2 Responses so far.

  1. Rage says:

    you actually still have tons of them here kai..karla's luggage couldnt take it anymore..you got the whole colour range. from dark to fair tone..all of it.