image: woodstock.com via google search

Ha! I know I'm totally back-tracking right now but I was listening to Imogen Heap's 2005 album Speak for Yourself and I just can't not blog about it.

Her last album was Ellipse, released last year and it also has amazing tracks but the 2nd album has a special place in my heart.

Here's the track listing:

1 - Headlock
2 - Goodnight and Go
3 - Have You Got It In You?
4 - Loose Ends
5 - Hide and Seek
6 - Clear The Area
7 - Daylight Robbery
8 - The Walk
9 - Just For Now
10 - I Am In Love With You
11 - Closing In
12 - The Moment I Said It

To accurately describe it according to woodstock.com "Her style, which incorporates layers of multi-tracking, lies somewhere between Sinead O'Connor's banshee howl and Jem's more delicate musings."... How can things get better than that huh?

some songs from the album:


Video: youtube.com/behindthismusic


video: Youtube.com/crazysoB16


Video:youtube.com/xtremetwilight